1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default The latest update is 4.0.4? im still on 4.0.1!

Wth is going on? Everytime I go to update the phone said I have the latest firmware......

ROM
    4.0.4 leak

Default Re: The latest update is 4.0.4? im still on 4.0.1!

If you have the Verizon GNex and are still on 4.0.1 I feel bad for you. You should definitely be on 4.0.2
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus | Bugless Beast 4.1.1
    If you appreciate something I post, like it and/or give thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdude View Post
    If you have the Verizon GNex and are still on 4.0.1 I feel bad for you. You should definitely be on 4.0.2
    Real helpful....Anyways, I don't think 4.0.4 have been officially pushed out to everyone. You could download 4.0.2 from Google and install it manually in recovery as an update.zip

Sent from my GT-i9250 Toro

ROM
    4.0.4 leak

Quote Originally Posted by thedio View Post
    Real helpful....Anyways, I don't think 4.0.4 have been officially pushed out to everyone. You could download 4.0.2 from Google and install it manually in recovery as an update.zip

Sent from my GT-i9250 Toro
    All I'm saying is that if popncali has the i515 then there's no reason for them to still be on 4.0.1 since 4.0.2 has long since been pushed out as an OTA. The i9250 (global model) is a different story - and would be better addressed in that forum.
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus | Bugless Beast 4.1.1
    If you appreciate something I post, like it and/or give thanks!

No offence to op but this goes to a lot of people why come to a site like xda and complain bout ota updates that's available all over the site .... scratch that Google, android central, roots wiki ext

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by skye206 View Post
    No offence to op but this goes to a lot of people why come to a site like xda and complain bout ota updates that's available all over the site .... scratch that Google, android central, roots wiki ext
    the only thing offenSive About this post is your spelling and grammar...

on a serious note, i don't know the answer so i won't attempt to answer your question with another question.