HDR Camera+

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice that even in shaded areas outdoors that HDR+ is very noisy? I got the app today in hopes of at least slightly improving my shots over the stock camera but the noise is sad. HDR+ seems to do really well and sharp as long as what your shooting is close by but even across the room in a well lit room its noisy as all get out. I tried different noise reduction settings too. With it off the shot is somewhat blurry with it on at all it has noise. Before its asked or mentioned yes I was still. Had my arms on the chair arms to ensure the shot was stable lol.

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, I use it as my primary photo app unless it's a motion shot then I use the stock app. I love it and the quality is much better than stock.

Gazelle2

May 23, 2012
Visit site
I use HDR Camera+ most of the time now on my Droid2. I really like the sharpness of the app. I also like the latest update that included zoom in the interface. There are two things that I wish the developers would add. The first is the ability to select the number of images to take and use in the composite and the other would be the incorporation of a timer so that the app could be used for self portraits without having to be both acrobatic and steady.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan