1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Default Sign in failed?

Can anyone tell me what this is?

My password isn't wrong. I can still receive email. I have a notification icon constantly popping up for this. Any ideas or fixes?

Dropped from LiquidNexus1.35 via Xparent Tapatalk2
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD

Default Re: Sign in failed?

What does it say when you do as it asks, and login to the address provided to check?

I've been randomly getting this as well and have no idea why...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

You see... what had happened was... someone from Sao Paulo Brazil was trying to get into my account. You have to change your Gmail account password and all will be OK after that. Once I changed my password,my Gmail synced right away. So if you get that notice. Change your password asap. You have to use the browser and go to

Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue

Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    You see... what had happened was... someone from Sao Paulo Brazil was trying to get into my account. You have to change your Gmail account password and all will be OK after that. Once I changed my password,my Gmail synced right away. So if you get that notice. Change your password asap. You have to use the browser and go to

It doesn't happen with my Gmail. Just AOL accounts.

Default Re: Sign in failed?

I've already had this happen to me twice. The first time was a couple of days ago and it was in Russia that was only an attempt. Then again yesterday in Iran which gmail stated my account was accessed. I don't install apps not from the market or browse any shady websites on my phone. Seems like if there may be a group attempting to attack gmail accounts. It's very annoying as I've had to change my password twice now.
    **Droid does!**
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalDreams81 View Post
    I've already had this happen to me twice. The first time was a couple of days ago and it was in Russia that was only an attempt. Then again yesterday in Iran which gmail stated my account was accessed. I don't install apps not from the market or browse any shady websites on my phone. Seems like if there may be a group attempting to attack gmail accounts. It's very annoying as I've had to change my password twice now.
    I'm not happy that it happened to you but glad that I'm not the only one seeing this. I don't want to be a special snowflake

Snitches get stitches

My Gmail account is set up so that they send a code to my phone via text before allowing the user to access the account. I have yet to have this text sent to me.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixMike View Post
    My Gmail account is set up so that they send a code to my phone via text before allowing the user to access the account. I have yet to have this text sent to me.
    How and where did you set that up?

Snitches get stitches