Can anyone tell me what this is?

My password isn't wrong. I can still receive email. I have a notification icon constantly popping up for this. Any ideas or fixes?

Dropped from LiquidNexus1.35 via Xparent Tapatalk2
    05-10-2012 10:20 AM
    What does it say when you do as it asks, and login to the address provided to check?
    05-10-2012 11:13 AM
    I've been randomly getting this as well and have no idea why...
    05-10-2012 11:59 AM
    You see... what had happened was... someone from Sao Paulo Brazil was trying to get into my account. You have to change your Gmail account password and all will be OK after that. Once I changed my password,my Gmail synced right away. So if you get that notice. Change your password asap. You have to use the browser and go to google.com/accounts

05-10-2012 02:18 PM
    You see... what had happened was... someone from Sao Paulo Brazil was trying to get into my account. You have to change your Gmail account password and all will be OK after that. Once I changed my password,my Gmail synced right away. So if you get that notice. Change your password asap. You have to use the browser and go to google.com/accounts

It doesn't happen with my Gmail. Just AOL accounts.
    05-10-2012 02:29 PM
    I've already had this happen to me twice. The first time was a couple of days ago and it was in Russia that was only an attempt. Then again yesterday in Iran which gmail stated my account was accessed. I don't install apps not from the market or browse any shady websites on my phone. Seems like if there may be a group attempting to attack gmail accounts. It's very annoying as I've had to change my password twice now.
    sicario666 likes this.
    05-10-2012 02:57 PM
    I've already had this happen to me twice. The first time was a couple of days ago and it was in Russia that was only an attempt. Then again yesterday in Iran which gmail stated my account was accessed. I don't install apps not from the market or browse any shady websites on my phone. Seems like if there may be a group attempting to attack gmail accounts. It's very annoying as I've had to change my password twice now.
    I'm not happy that it happened to you but glad that I'm not the only one seeing this. I don't want to be a special snowflake

05-10-2012 03:52 PM
    My Gmail account is set up so that they send a code to my phone via text before allowing the user to access the account. I have yet to have this text sent to me.
    05-10-2012 05:40 PM
    My Gmail account is set up so that they send a code to my phone via text before allowing the user to access the account. I have yet to have this text sent to me.
    How and where did you set that up?

05-10-2012 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD