Google Music

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
For the last week Google music does not work for me. When I finnaly get music.to sync it takes 12 hours to actually show up on Google music. I am fully stock gnex on vzw. Because Google can't get their own music app to work right I am aboutbready to get a prepaid phone. This is ridiculous. Its like if Chevy couldnt use unleaded fuel.

Last edited:

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Try either uninstalling the app and reinstalling, or deleting all the data and signing out of google then sign back in. I had that issue on my old Droid X with calendar and gmail syncing and that solved the problem.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Clearing data should do the trick (under settings--apps--Google Music). Every once in a while after I upload songs, the Google Music app brain farts and reloads the album art for every single track I've uploaded, which takes forever. I can't figure out why it does this. It might have something to do with matching album art automatically. Lately after I upload a bunch of songs via the desktop app, I leave Google Music alone for a while and let the servers have time to sync up. Hasn't done it since.

jhtheking

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Clearing data should do the trick (under settings--apps--Google Music). Every once in a while after I upload songs, the Google Music app brain farts and reloads the album art for every single track I've uploaded, which takes forever. I can't figure out why it does this. It might have something to do with matching album art automatically. Lately after I upload a bunch of songs via the desktop app, I leave Google Music alone for a while and let the servers have time to sync up. Hasn't done it since.

It's done that for me too but sometimes it will randomly delete half of my music from my phone and it takes a loooong time to redownload them all. Hasn't happened in 2 months but it's happened 3 times.