Favorite thing to do on your phone?

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
As for my favorite app right now it Ultimate Custom Clock Widget just because it's new to me and love playing around with it.

I don't know if i should thank you or kick you, because you just introduced me to this app.
There goes a couple more hours a week.:)

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Never used Rhapsody so can't comment on that, but Spotify has seen some significant upgrades recently... Liking it a lot more since the upgrades!
I just checked and it's still on the same November 14, 2011 version that still has not been updated for Android 4.0. Crashes whenever starring a track, no tablet version.

I ended my subscription and signed up with Rhapsody. I can't believe Rhapsody gets such a bad rap.. no pun intended. :) It has tons of features, is ICS optimized is updated regularly, a tablet version that looks great on my Transformer Prime, and has nearly as many songs as Spotify.

Spotify cares nothing about Android... last update Nov. 14!! lol

HighOnHops

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I just checked and it's still on the same November 14, 2011 version that still has not been updated for Android 4.0. Crashes whenever starring a track, no tablet version.

I ended my subscription and signed up with Rhapsody. I can't believe Rhapsody gets such a bad rap.. no pun intended. :) It has tons of features, is ICS optimized is updated regularly, a tablet version that looks great on my Transformer Prime, and has nearly as many songs as Spotify.

There was a preview version posted on the web site last month.

Spotify for Android now available for preview - Spotify

It is a huge overhaul to the UI. Surprised it hasn't made it out of beta / preview status. I do wish Spotify had an app for my TV like Rhapsody.. may have to give it a try just for that fact!

jmorosky

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Just a heads up if you want to try Spotify again they released an updated ICS beta. It's much better now.

*see above post HighOnHops included a link

Last edited:

captain_dl

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
to use my phone as a utility in pretty much any way.

To me, my phone is more than a phone/toy, its also a very useful utility. I think I use it more as a utility than an actual phone hah.

I agree 100% with this. I always tell people to learn to use your phone for EVERYTHING it can do. GPS Navigation, Note Taking, PDA, Library, Entertainment Center, Research Tool, whatever. I paid too much to just use this thing for email, phone, pictures. It is an incredibly useful multi-function tool. Embrace it and wring every last drop out of it.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
My favorite app, without question, is Google Maps. Living in Southern California, the first thing I do before getting in the car is to look at the traffic on the freeways.

The app I use the most is the email app connected to my company's exchange server. Not necessarily my favorite app but the most used.

The most-used-while-sitting-on-the-throne app is Bejeweled. It's a simple game that helps me clear my mind.

I also like Pandora a lot and connect it to external speakers while getting ready in the morning.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Tapatalk2. Even if I am doing something important, I can't resist opening TPT to check the forums. ;p
Second is Rom manager to flash the myriad of mods I have. Gotta have them mods.
Then all the usual stuff. SMS, Facebook, email etc. I transfer lots of stuff back and forth from comp to phone with wifi file explorer. Oh and change wallpaper bout 2 or 3 times a day.
I am a simple guy.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah gotta agree with Poseign and captain_dl... I use my phone for so much its ridiculous really... its an all purpose tool for getting through my day...

Alarm klock in the morning, check the twitter and tapatalk threads throughout the day, browsing/researching/general time wasting, playing games, navigation, email, checking my bank balance and even transferring funds (thank you BOA app), music, texting, hey even phone calls (lol)... shopping/price comparing.. i mean the list goes on and on. Gotta love tech! :)

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Turn it on and off over and over again to watch the pretty colors. :p

Seriously though... Surf the web, forums, email, games.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JB426

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
One of my favorite apps is Minimalistic Text. Pretty cool to mess around with. Can do customizations for clock, date, weather, battery meter, etc.

Just use for Twitter, texting, browsing with Chrome, and as a phone of course.

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Favorite thing to do :Flash Roms, customize
Favorite app: I can't limit it to one Tweetcaster, Tapatalk, Gas buddy, Radar Now, Wallet.
Also SmS(swiftkey beta) , email(k9), surf web(stock browser)
I guess that's the main things unless you want count navigation to

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2.1.1

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Recently I have been have a ball playing Diablo 3 through SplashTop HD in public places with an external speaker(Music Bullet) getting groups stopping to see whats up. Works alot better on my TF-101 but to see it on a phone in HD is cooler.

mikebear

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I agree 100% with this. I always tell people to learn to use your phone for EVERYTHING it can do. GPS Navigation, Note Taking, PDA, Library, Entertainment Center, Research Tool, whatever. I paid too much to just use this thing for email, phone, pictures. It is an incredibly useful multi-function tool. Embrace it and wring every last drop out of it.

Did you find some way to hook your phone up to a car battery?:D

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I play games, read through Kindle. On long trips I will watch some of my favorite movies I store on the phone. Will browse the internet although the screen is a bit small for that and my eyes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1