Google employee to use Google wallet?

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So I just opened up wallet today to use it and I got this message....never happened before. Used it just the other day actually. Anyone know what's going on. I am signed into my Google account and it is syncing wallet.
Tapping "OK" just closes the app

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I would ask Google to do a direct deposit of your Google employee check to your Google wallet account.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I am not a Google employee. But it is asking me to sign in as an employee. This has never happened before, just wondering what's going on and if I an the only one with this problem.

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I was just joking around. I used Google wallet today without any problems. I could not even guess why you are getting that message.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried logging in?
i am logged in and i have been since i flashed the new ROM over a week ago and i have used wallet since flashing the ROM, Gmail, calendar,Gtalk, G+, youtube, ect. all work like they should. google wallet is also checked to sync in the account and sync settings.

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
That's odd. I've never seen or heard of that happening before now. Sorry I couldn't be of any real use in helping to figure it out. As an aside; Perhaps you have an alter ego that only comes out when you're sleep and he works at Google. Lol. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12