Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Default Re: Here Is The Updated (Non-Root Required) S Voice .APK

I try to install it and i run into the same problem, "Application not installed" my phone is non rooted and Voice command CAN NOT get uninstalled if S voice will be added. I tried everything and still it doesn't work so i'm in a bind help please cause I really want S voice instead of this crappy voice command. im about to give up and just give my phone to people who can actually do it. :-(
    Last edited by Gambitfactor; 08-19-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambitfactor View Post
    I try to install it and i run into the same problem, "Application not installed" my phone is non rooted and Voice command CAN NOT get uninstalled if S voice will be added. I tried everything and still it doesn't work so i'm in a bind help please cause I really want S voice instead of this crappy voice command.
    Hello! What kind of phone do you have? I have unrooted tmohile galaxy s 2 and I have exactly same problem as you! I tried to uninstall voice command using apex launcher amd go launcher ex but didn't work. I really want s voice!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

I'm sorry my phone is a T mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGH- T989). The thing is that i tried the exact same thing Go launcher i didn't try apex. i went as far as trying to think i can change the permissions but the Voice command was a build in feature that can't be changed when you get ICS and Svoice won't install unless i root it and I thought (assumed) that it can work on non rooted phones.. I so want S voice.
    Last edited by Gambitfactor; 08-19-2012 at 08:32 PM.

I'm sorry my phone is a T mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGH- T989). The thing is that i tried the exact same thing Go launcher i didn't try apex. i went as far as trying to think i can change the permissions but the Voice command was a build in feature that can't be changed when you get ICS and Svoice won't install unless i root it and I thought (assumed) that it can work on non rooted phones.. I so want S voice.
    I tried disableling voice command and then install s voice but didn't work. I really don't want to root my phone but rooting seems only way to install s voice. I hope there's a apk for non rooted tmobile galaxy s 2. Please help! :rolleyes:

Works good so far for me Verizon gnex not rooted

@ slik6996, that's awesome. But now if you can tell us how you did it that would be even better.

@ slik6996, that's awesome. But now if you can tell us how you did it that would be even better.
    I just downloaded the apk from the forum here and it worked maybe I just got lucky.

Maybe our phone is galaxy s series.. I think samsung blocked galxy s series user to use s voice..

Once it is downloaded how do you install it
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123