Here Is The Updated (Non-Root Required) S Voice .APK

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
I still have Google Voice Typing set. Under Voice Recognizer it is set to Google but I can switch it to Samsung by Vlingo.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

fadifrancis

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
hi :-\ i have the smasung galaxy s2 ive tried to install it but it says that application is not installed ive tried a 100 times its not working :p by the way where can i find the miror link :D any help
??

tayswg20

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Of course I had to install this and try it. Since I've seen how bad Siri actually is on my nephews phone, I had really low expectations. Surprisingly, this worked quite well. Granted I only asked it to do about five different things, ie weather for tomorrow, schedule, navigating to a certain address, whats 2+4, and opening a few different apps. Each time it did what it was supposed to do the first time. I'm not sure how useful it'll be, but its pretty fun to play with.......for about an hour lol. I'm not sure how others got it to work from the lock screen but I just made one of my shortcuts the s-voice app. If someone else found a better way I'd be curious to know how.

dukedukeduke

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Forgive my inexperience, please. I've downloaded the file to my computer and unzipped it. How do I install it on my Gnex? I can copy the files to the phone, but then. . .?? Thanx!

tehseano

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
FYI, S-Voice is not Vlingo, Samsung's old voice recog software was Vlingo, but S-Voice uses the Wolfram database (the same database siri uses).

gdbjr

Banned
Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
maybe someone can help me....i am trying to find one of these things where i can say "remind me in an hour to take out the trash" or "remind me when i get home to XXXXXXX" and have it actually do that for me. its really the ONLY thing i really like about these programs.

Sadly Android can't do these things. I have tried every siri copy app out there and none of them can do these simple things like siri does.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm having a problem installing the apk. Please help! I'm using ES file explorer but I can't install the apk. :'( It keep saying "Application Not Installed" Please Help!!! My Phone is Tmobile version of Samsung Galaxy S II (not rooted) and I have Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich. :( I don't know what's wrong! I tried to disable voice command and install the S Voice but it said " Application Not Installed" !!! Please help! Thank you^^ What should I do? I downloaded the Non-Rooted version of apk....... :'( Help!!!!

Gambitfactor

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I try to install it and i run into the same problem, "Application not installed" my phone is non rooted and Voice command CAN NOT get uninstalled if S voice will be added. I tried everything and still it doesn't work so i'm in a bind help please cause I really want S voice instead of this crappy voice command. im about to give up and just give my phone to people who can actually do it. :-(

Last edited:

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I try to install it and i run into the same problem, "Application not installed" my phone is non rooted and Voice command CAN NOT get uninstalled if S voice will be added. I tried everything and still it doesn't work so i'm in a bind help please cause I really want S voice instead of this crappy voice command.

Hello! What kind of phone do you have? I have unrooted tmohile galaxy s 2 and I have exactly same problem as you! I tried to uninstall voice command using apex launcher amd go launcher ex but didn't work. I really want s voice!! :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Gambitfactor

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry my phone is a T mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGH- T989). The thing is that i tried the exact same thing Go launcher i didn't try apex. i went as far as trying to think i can change the permissions but the Voice command was a build in feature that can't be changed when you get ICS and Svoice won't install unless i root it and I thought (assumed) that it can work on non rooted phones.. I so want S voice.

Last edited:

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry my phone is a T mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGH- T989). The thing is that i tried the exact same thing Go launcher i didn't try apex. i went as far as trying to think i can change the permissions but the Voice command was a build in feature that can't be changed when you get ICS and Svoice won't install unless i root it and I thought (assumed) that it can work on non rooted phones.. I so want S voice.

I tried disableling voice command and then install s voice but didn't work. I really don't want to root my phone but rooting seems only way to install s voice. I hope there's a apk for non rooted tmobile galaxy s 2. Please help! :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez