Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts

Default How do you transfer media?

Which method do you use to transfer media to the Galaxy Nexus?
    1. USB transfer
    2. Google Music - upload all your music in your library and then stream to Galaxy Nexus
    3. doubleTwist - either AirSync or USB
    4. another method

1 and 2

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Default Re: How do you transfer media?

Wifi File Explorer Pro. All done with wifi, no cable hassle, and imo just as fast as usb.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

1 and 2. Although, until the whole device de-authorization stuff is resolved, I've shelved #2 and been using Marvin the iPod.

2. Stream with Google music

Google chrome to phone for anything I find while browsing from my PC. I also really like the app File Expert which allows you to browse your PC through your Wifi router and copy/paste with ease. Alot like Wifi File Explorer just the other way around.

P.S. You can also use File Expert to access unwilling hosts with the right know-how.

I was able to use the cable with my nexus and drag a mp4 movie into the movie folder. It showed up under personal videos which is fine, but the video won't show in landscape when I turn my device. This would be all right if the video could be rotated 45 degrees. Is there a solution for this?