Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 216
Like Tree29Likes
  1. #26  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Quote Originally Posted by tcapote View Post
    Can you post a screen shot of the system about info. I would like to see the radio version, if they are the same as the leaked ones. Thanks.

    Sent from Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy Nexus running Redemption Rom 1.3
    From the one I saw in another thread, they are.
  2. #27  
    RyMac04's Avatar
    BB Convert

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0.4

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Since location does not matter...

    Nothing in west TN
  3. #28  

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    has anyone with build ICL53F received the update?
  4. #29  
    jd6102's Avatar

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

    Default

    Just got my update.

    Location ; San Francisco Bay Area

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  5. #30  
    Danv1369's Avatar

    Posts
    229 Posts
    ROM
    Gnex: Stock, A500 CM10 JB

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    I am unlocked but not rooted on 4.0.4 IMM30B. Has anyone on IMM30B received the OTA?
  6. #31  
    cj100570's Avatar
    Spoken Word

    Posts
    391 Posts
    Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Wow! People still doing the nothing in <insert town/city/state/> thing? I thought we cleared it up years ago that location isn't a factor.
    It is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
  7. #32  
    smccloud's Avatar

    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    902 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10 Nightly

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Quote Originally Posted by cj100570 View Post
    Wow! People still doing the nothing in <insert town/city/state/> thing? I thought we cleared it up years ago that location isn't a factor.
    It gives some hope to people when someone in their general area has gotten the update even if it doesn't really matter :P
    ConTejas likes this.
  8. #33  
    RyMac04's Avatar
    BB Convert

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0.4

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Quote Originally Posted by smccloud View Post
    It gives some hope to people when someone in their general area has gotten the update even if it doesn't really matter :P
    this
  9. #34  

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Quote Originally Posted by samba View Post
    has anyone with build ICL53F received the update?
    I have not...
  10. #35  

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Quote Originally Posted by cj100570 View Post
    Wow! People still doing the nothing in <insert town/city/state/> thing? I thought we cleared it up years ago that location isn't a factor.
    Does anyone know what, if anything, matters as far as when Verizon pushes an OTA update to a device?

    I bought my Nexus through a VZW corp store in May, so i hope the OTA push is random, and not an "updates will be pushed in the order in which devices were purchased" situation.
  11. #36  
    7stringer's Avatar
    I have The Rickets

    Posts
    942 Posts
    ROM
    Rooted and Ever-Changing

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Well, I got mine in December of 2011 and haven't received the OTA yet, so if it IS being sent out to first buyers, they are taking their sweet time. I've even done the google framework clearing, battery pull, etc. to reset the device. Nothing.
    Thanked by:
  12. #37  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnex72 View Post
    Does anyone know what, if anything, matters as far as when Verizon pushes an OTA update to a device?

    I bought my Nexus through a VZW corp store in May, so i hope the OTA push is random, and not an "updates will be pushed in the order in which devices were purchased" situation.
    I seem to remember while waiting for my Droid x update it had to do with the users last 4 numbers of their phone #. Btw mine are 1459 and no update yet
    Thanked by:
  13. #38  

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    The only difference I've noticed in this "groundbreaking" update is it looks like the GTalk icon has changed.

    I just pulled up the camera. It seems like there's less lag. Placebo effect?

    I have two small scratches on the screen from sand over the weekend. Sadly, it doesn't appear that the update fixed the scratches! I can't believe it!
  14. #39  
    tk-093's Avatar

    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,636 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Hope it's not by telephone number, mine currently doesn't have a phone number.
  15. #40  

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Quote Originally Posted by 7stringer View Post
    Well, I got mine in December of 2011 and haven't received the OTA yet, so if it IS being sent out to first buyers, they are taking their sweet time. I've even done the google framework clearing, battery pull, etc. to reset the device. Nothing.
    It couldnt have to do with purchase date, or the ones in the store wouldnt update......
  16. #41  
    KillerQ's Avatar

    Posts
    223 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Hey all,


    I'm in the USA, and I still haven't received the OTA on my Nokia 8290. Can't wait for Jellybean. A VZW rep said the push for JellyBean would start sometime this week - maybe even before the 4.0.4 push.

    Excited,

    Matt!

    P.S. I'm mostly rooted, but only partially unlocked.
    Thanked by 2:
    gcimsmetz65 
  17. #42  
    smccloud's Avatar

    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    902 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10 Nightly

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Just spoke to level 2 support about a different issue and she had no clue the update was even being pushed when I asked if should could force it to my phone in the off chance it would fix the other issue I'm having (My Verizon Mobile won't let me log in).
  18. #43  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerQ View Post
    Hey all,


    I'm in the USA, and I still haven't received the OTA on my Nokia 8290. Can't wait for Jellybean. A VZW rep said the push for JellyBean would start sometime this week - maybe even before the 4.0.4 push.

    Excited,

    Matt!

    P.S. I'm mostly rooted, but only partially unlocked.
    I hate to be harbinger of bad news, but I do not think the rep you spoke to had the slightest clue of what he/she was talking about.
  19. #44  

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    I hate to be harbinger of bad news, but I do not think the rep you spoke to had the slightest clue of what he/she was talking about.
    Please tell me you know that was a joke.
    Thanked by:
    gcims 
  20. #45  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,930 Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemov View Post
    Please tell me you know that was a joke.
    lol I just re-read it. Whoops.

    *needmorecoffee*
    Thanked by:
    gcims 
  21. #46  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerQ View Post
    Hey all,


    I'm in the USA, and I still haven't received the OTA on my Nokia 8290. Can't wait for Jellybean. A VZW rep said the push for JellyBean would start sometime this week - maybe even before the 4.0.4 push.

    Excited,

    Matt!

    P.S. I'm mostly rooted, but only partially unlocked.
    LMAO, good one.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  22. #47  
    KineticMD's Avatar
    Would-be Doc

    Posts
    207 Posts
    ROM
    Friggin' Jelly Bean

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Once I get this I'm rooting my phone. I'm done waiting for Verizon now.

    Does this mean we'll finally start to see the 3 pin accessories in the states now that 4.0.4 is live?
  23. #48  
    RyMac04's Avatar
    BB Convert

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0.4

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    where's my friggin update!!?!?!
  24. #49  

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    Here is a screen shot for ya.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!-screenshot_2012-05-31-11-10-27.jpg  
    Last edited by menelfloss; 05-31-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    Thanked by 3:
    pikanate likes this.
  25. #50  

    Default Re: 4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

    I am in Wilmington,NC where we even have a Verizon call center, and I have not seen the update....
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B