4.0.4 OTA has Arrived!

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Got it this morning when I woke up. 5:30 am. I'm in the NY area.

Finally.:D

Can you post a screen shot of the system about info. I would like to see the radio version, if they are the same as the leaked ones. Thanks.

Sent from Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy Nexus running Redemption Rom 1.3

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Can you post a screen shot of the system about info. I would like to see the radio version, if they are the same as the leaked ones. Thanks.

Sent from Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy Nexus running Redemption Rom 1.3

From the one I saw in another thread, they are.

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Wow! People still doing the nothing in <insert town/city/state/> thing? I thought we cleared it up years ago that location isn't a factor. :-\

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Wow! People still doing the nothing in <insert town/city/state/> thing? I thought we cleared it up years ago that location isn't a factor. :-\

It gives some hope to people when someone in their general area has gotten the update even if it doesn't really matter :p

johnnex72

May 1, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone know what, if anything, matters as far as when Verizon pushes an OTA update to a device?

I bought my Nexus through a VZW corp store in May, so i hope the OTA push is random, and not an "updates will be pushed in the order in which devices were purchased" situation.

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, I got mine in December of 2011 and haven't received the OTA yet, so if it IS being sent out to first buyers, they are taking their sweet time. I've even done the google framework clearing, battery pull, etc. to reset the device. Nothing.

Reactions: johnnex72

maricopa1963

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what, if anything, matters as far as when Verizon pushes an OTA update to a device?

I bought my Nexus through a VZW corp store in May, so i hope the OTA push is random, and not an "updates will be pushed in the order in which devices were purchased" situation.

I seem to remember while waiting for my Droid x update it had to do with the users last 4 numbers of their phone #. Btw mine are 1459 and no update yet

Reactions: johnnex72

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
The only difference I've noticed in this "groundbreaking" update is it looks like the GTalk icon has changed.

I just pulled up the camera. It seems like there's less lag. Placebo effect?

I have two small scratches on the screen from sand over the weekend. Sadly, it doesn't appear that the update fixed the scratches! I can't believe it!

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, I got mine in December of 2011 and haven't received the OTA yet, so if it IS being sent out to first buyers, they are taking their sweet time. I've even done the google framework clearing, battery pull, etc. to reset the device. Nothing.

It couldnt have to do with purchase date, or the ones in the store wouldnt update......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze