My Verizon Data usage widget works but My Verizon Mobile doesn't?

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else have issues logging into My Verizon Mobile? I can easily use the data usage widget (which shows a shocking ~10GB in 22 days on just my phone but thats another story) but I cannot login to My Verizon Mobile itself.

doncerda

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Did you update the app yet?? And wow 10 gigs in less than 20 days??... good luck explaining that unless it was their mistake

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Downwind

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: My Verizon Data usage widget works but My Verizon Mobile does

Both work for me. I've already got 20 gigs in 10 days. I may have to get rid of the data widget so I don't feel guilty about sucking up so much bandwidth on the unlimited plan.

sniperservice

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

This is happening to me, as well! It's driving me nuts...Also, I can't sign into NFL Mobile! Keeps telling me wrong user name/password, when I know for a fact, they're both correct. Hopefully, someone can help us out

doncerda

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Ppsshh don't feel guilty you're a loyal paying customer... the least they can do is give you unlimited data... and I always just reset the apps if they aren't working and start from scratch with them ..I like how now we don't have to log in every time to see the account info

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site

Did you update the app yet?? And wow 10 gigs in less than 20 days??... good luck explaining that unless it was their mistake

Unlimited data thankfully.

This is happening to me, as well! It's driving me nuts...Also, I can't sign into NFL Mobile! Keeps telling me wrong user name/password, when I know for a fact, they're both correct. Hopefully, someone can help us out

Same for My Verizon Mobile.

Both work for me. I've already got 20 gigs in 10 days. I may have to get rid of the data widget so I don't feel guilty about sucking up so much bandwidth on the unlimited plan.

I just use it to explain my horrible battery life?

Ppsshh don't feel guilty you're a loyal paying customer... the least they can do is give you unlimited data... and I always just reset the apps if they aren't working and start from scratch with them ..I like how now we don't have to log in every time to see the account info

I just tried on my wife's Casio G'zOne Commando and I can't login to My Verizon Mobile on it either :(

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Just logged in fine for me. With the update a couple days ago, I just login once. Before, I had to login every time.

Yup, I'm on Tapatalk2 :)

Sock-Monkey Pete

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

The irony in this would be my phone has the exact opposite problem. The app works when I open it, but the widget is all but useless since it only updates when I first create one or (occasionally) after I open the app itself.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

I can't login to mine. It says it's the same username/password as My Verizon. Are they talking about the username/password I use to login to my account and pay my bill on their web site? If so, it doesn't work.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site

I can't login to mine. It says it's the same username/password as My Verizon. Are they talking about the username/password I use to login to my account and pay my bill on their web site? If so, it doesn't work.

Supposedly yes :(

alee

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site

Same problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair