Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

Default Re: Facebook high-res photo syncing after 4.0.4?

I used HD Contacts app to sync better pictures for my contacts then I deleted the app and the pictures still look great.

Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus 4, Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur View Post
    Well there's a facebook sync showing up in my accounts and sync area of the settings, and it does in fact sync successfully now. If they recently got it working with google's contacts again, then I won't need to bother syncing with haxsync as well. Anyone without haxsync installed care to comment?
    There is still no Facebook integration with stock ICS. Sense, Touchwiz, Blur, all of the manufacturer custom UIS's has this functionality at the OS level, not stock Android.

ROM
    Nexus MV/Matr1x Kernel

I use Haxsync and Friendcaster Pro. The trouble with facebook not being integrated is that all contacts wont get sync'd, even if you force download them. However with fb for sense, everything about everyone gets downloaded. Is it possible to install the fb for sense to install on ICS? Ive had it work on my EVO using AOSP.

I downloaded the haxsync and it didn't do anything to change the blurriness of the fb pictures in my contact list. Is there anything you have to do sync the two? I'm so confused.

i really don't know who has this working.

i have a stock sgs3 on 4.1.1 with facebook app installed.

whenever i use contatcs sync, it automatically adds all the contacts from fb to my contacts app, even though i tick sync only existing contacts. also the pictures are not updated for any of the contacts. this looks really sick to me. any idea what i should try? the phone is brand new, i have been using android system for about 3 years now and i really can't think where the problems come from.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12