Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Banned

I like 1 weather its pretty Mich tells u everything u need to know about the weather

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Home screen clock/weather widget-recommendations?

maybe im just extremely picky...

i used one more clock, i didnt like, im using be weather, its ok so far, pretty simple, i got the free version, i used to have 3d widgets but the delay in temperature/cities became annoying. i used the sense one as well and wasnt too crazy about it. the only ones left are beautiful widgets and 1 weather but i feel jipped paying for an app to tell me my weather? i know it sounds contradicting. but its the principal of being convenient.

i want a lovely looking 4x2 for main screen that shows weather (and possibly time, like the sense) but my main thing that im looking for the app to be capable of (which be weather and 3d widgets do) is being able to click on the widget to open up other apps. what it comes down to is style i guess and these arent really subtle on my eyes.

does google still allow users to pay for an app and get a refund within 15 days or something? if so, id like to try beautiful widgets since all im hearing are positive things

HD WIDGETS is an awsome app.
    Nexus Ninja

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by shaytoon21 View Post
    does google still allow users to pay for an app and get a refund within 15 days or something? if so, id like to try beautiful widgets since all im hearing are positive things
    Try the free version of . It's almost a duplicate of Beautiful Widgets.
    Palm Treo 700w ~> Palm Treo 700wx ~> Blackberry Storm 9530 ~> Motorola Droid X ~> Samsung Galaxy Nexus ~> HTC Evo 4G LTE ~> Samsung Galaxy S3

ROM
    JellyBeans

I would say give Ultimate Custom Clock Widget a try.
    Free and unlimited what you can do with it. (widgets sizes, digital clocks, analog clocks, weather for up to a week, with icons, battery meter and more)
    With a couple of google searches you can find thousands of skins that are already made.
    here is a nautical compass analog clock i made
    Sent Via..Raven from Kings Landing
    BB Storm 1 > Samsung Droid Charge > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Samsung Galaxy Note II & LG G Pad 8.3

ROM
    Stock/Franco

Beautiful widgets
    Devices: Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7

im at work right now, i just downloaded fancy widgets and ultimate custom clock to play with later on....

cheese n rice I LOVE how i can click the link you guys provided, click install, and itll send it right to my phone. "tanks to technology"

cant wait to try these out, ill keep you guys posted on my research.

so UCC i wasnt too crazy of, i like the customizations and such but the style wasnt what i was looking for.

I tried fancy widgets and thats really clean and nice but after rearranging my home screen and doing a cool new "feng shui" to it, i came to realize i dont like the big 4x2's anymore.

what i want is a nice cool 4x1 that shows date and weather....i havent been able to find one. i tried editing/adjusting all the widgets that i downloaded but none of them show that combo, its either or.

I tried doing 2x1 but thats just a bunch of random widgets all over the screen and figured a nice weather/date 4x1 would be perfect....any suggestions at this point on which app offers that 4x1?

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

ROM
    Stock/Franco

Bw. With the new update its awesome....er

Yeah the new bw update is major. Its like a new product. Lots of new stuff to learn about.

ROM
    Stock

Has anyone mentioned One More Clock widget? Lots of choices.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

I've tried them all, and beweather is by far the best!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12