Phone Processes are Showing On Screen. Please help me remove them

Iccullus

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey All - Looking for some help - My Samsung Galaxy Nexus is constantly displaying currently running processes on screen. They are displayed in the top right hand corner of my phone and they are updating with whatever I'm doing on my phone at the time. Not sure how this happened as I didn't notice it occurring until I was coming back to work from lunch this afternoon. I think this somehow happened when it was in my pocket. My phone is stock Verizon - No root. I've attempted to reboot multiple times and remove the battery but active processes are still displaying on screen. Tried searching around the internet for answers but so far I've been unsuccessful so I've decided to go to the experts. I've attached a screenshot.

Does anyone know what I did to get my phone to do this? And more importantly does anyone have/know a trick to stop it from happening?

Iccullus

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Phone Processes are Showing On Screen. Please help me remove

Excellent - that worked - Must have inadvertently checked it in my pocket while I was walking around - thank you.

mobitrix

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
i had recently this same disturbing issue of phone processes list running on top-right of the home screen of my Motorola Razr XT 910 on ICS (4.04) after putting it the phone in the pocket . Happened nevertheless the home screen locking ! Solution Worked : Go to Settings - Developper Options - Show CPU Usage (disable) .

Doc V2

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm having this problem with my S5. I turned it on but now I want it off. I can't find the developer screen in my settings.

Rosado Elcerebo

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Thank you so very much... extremely annoying problem. I had a really difficult even finding what to type into Google to begin to find the solution for this. I cannot possibly think of how it happened. There is a trick to even enable Developer Options on a Samsung Note 4. Some app must have triggered it, it is the only way it could happen.

pankajhiwrale

May 17, 2016
Visit site

Hi, I have samsung core II mobile and problem is Phone Processes are Showing On Screen
I dont have developer option in setting so what to do?
please help me???

zawadi 12

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site

Hi, I have samsung core II mobile and problem is Phone Processes are Showing On Screen
I dont have developer option in setting so what to do?
please help me???

the solution is simple if ur phone doesnt have the developers tools option. just go to the about phone option then tap the build number option as many times as possible then ur phone will notify you that the developers tools option is now available.

Carla Sachetti

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site

Thanks, this solution waorks for my Galaxy Note 5 as well.
the solution is simple if ur phone doesnt have the developers tools option. just go to the about phone option then tap the build number option as many times as possible then ur phone will notify you that the developers tools option is now available.

Akekala

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site

Same thing happened to me after installing some app. At first it looked pretty cool until the moment I could see vital info on the top right corner. Searched the entire web for solutions but I couldn't find the developer options....thanks a lot everybody who also had a hand in this whole mess. Feels good looking my screen now... Was almost factory resetting my phone :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC