Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help me restore my contacts!

I just got a replacement phone and i'm trying to get all my contact back. I did a back up on my old phone and then signed in with my new phone. I missing a TON of people!! What happened and is there anything i can do??

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Did you use Google or Gmail to backup your contacts?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

You should be able to retrieve all your contacts because contacts in google are usually synced to your email.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Help me restore my contacts!

restore my contacts

Quote Originally Posted by murarilal View Post
    restore my contacts
    Yes. Is there a question or were you just making a statement.
    My Desktop Connection

Hey everyone,

I have the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Version 4.1.2.
    I recently deleted all my 500 photos by accident , and they were really important photos. I have tried many programs for photo recovery but they all require a rooted phone or a certain kind of model. My phone is a weird model that is not compatible with most programs so please do not give me a program unless it does not require rooting. (Doesn't rooting wipe all data anyway?)
    Anyways I am thinking about bringing my phone to a recovery place but I wanted to see if anyone could do it at home.

Sorry for long post and thanks.

P.S-What should I do to prevent overwriting the hidden data of my phone and photos? And what overwrites the data?

Posted via Android Central App