Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Good Settings Widget?

    Just got my nexus, and I want to install a hot spot widget on my phone, and I was also looking for a display rotation widget. What Widgets would you recommend? My home screen is following a strict ICS Holo theme. Love the phone and thanks!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  2. #2  
    dmonzel's Avatar

    Posts
    55 Posts
    ROM
    Some Jelly Bean ROM

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uscsailor View Post
    Just got my nexus, and I want to install a hot spot widget on my phone, and I was also looking for a display rotation widget. What Widgets would you recommend? My home screen is following a strict ICS Holo theme. Love the phone and thanks!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....eclairwidgets
    Maybe this?

    Sent from my Unicornified, LK'ed-out, 4.0.4-driven LTE GNex
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmonzel View Post
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....eclairwidgets
    Maybe this?

    Sent from my Unicornified, LK'ed-out, 4.0.4-driven LTE GNex
    Yah, those don't seem like they are holo themed, which is what I'm looking for
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Good Settings Widget?

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.painless.pc

    Highly customizable, holo themed, and even support to put the widget in your notifications bar. The dev is also extremely responsive to feedback via email, he's fixed bugs and added suggestions from me!
    Thanked by 4:
  5. #5  
    lk2race's Avatar

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philessthanthree View Post
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.painless.pc

    Highly customizable, holo themed, and even support to put the widget in your notifications bar. The dev is also extremely responsive to feedback via email, he's fixed bugs and added suggestions from me!
    This is what I am using also and it works great.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philessthanthree View Post
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.painless.pc

    Highly customizable, holo themed, and even support to put the widget in your notifications bar. The dev is also extremely responsive to feedback via email, he's fixed bugs and added suggestions from me!
    Thanks! These work great!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Posting Permissions