Username curiosity... are you curious?

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Foetus Burrito was from when I was in the Marine Corps and we used to get these burritos from a little shack in San Clemente and we would all joke that they were so big that weighed as much as a fetus. Never forgot that and it has stuck ever since.

My other user name is Droidnoight. Dreadnought being an all big gun battleship from the early 1900's and Droid being short for android. I thought that android was an all big gun ship that could lay waste thus Droidnought was born.

Cheers

Reactions: sicario666

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Mine is from my bf3 soldier name.. Originally the full name is Onlyonecanoli(think about star wars)

Sent from the great city of Rockford Illinois-not

Ha ha. What system? I swear your name looks oddly familiar I'm a battlefield junkie

Dropped from LiquidNexus1.4 via Tapatalk2

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Fascinating thread, sic :)

Yeah. I'm surprised. Its cool to see what all the names come from. I know we all have that special moment when it comes to selecting your own secret codename. Lol. Other than the crackflasher thread you started. I havent read every post on a single thread for a very long time

Dropped from LiquidNexus1.4 via Tapatalk2

Reactions: zero neck

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine is a name that one of my other personalities use...

No, but in reality, it's kinda a name that stuck when I was living in se georgia and they couldn't understand my "accent" - mind you, I have a maryland accent, which means no accent at all.

Can't remember what word it was misconstrued from, but I'm stuck with it

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

CongBroChill17

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Derived from ChadBroChill17 from the Derrick Comedy skit Bro Rape, not sure how appropriate that is. Cong obviously interchanged with Chad being that it's my name.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2