Volume Profile Manager App?

eharty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I got a Galaxy Nexus on Verizon a few days ago and am looking for an app that will let me separate ringer and notification volumes and set volume levels based on time of day. The apps I used with GB (Audio Manager & Profile) don't separate ringer and notification volumes. I also tried ICS Enhanced Ringer Control and it is not consistent in being able to set independent volume levels.

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
There was one I tried but it really screwed up my phone I am rooted with aopk and Franco not sure if that had anything to do with it. I'll try and find the program and post.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Explosion85

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks... Looks like a great app. Unfortunately, ringer and notification volumes are still linked together in Llama.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

With Llama, you get edit your profiles. This allows you to individually change ringer and notification volumes.

rCQGW.png

eharty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
With Llama, you get edit your profiles. This allows you to individually change ringer and notification volumes.

Click to view quoted image

I installed Llama and edited one of the profiles to have different volume levels for ringer and notification. Llama then displayed a message that they had to be the same level when running ICS.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I never knew this was even an issue but thats is likely bc I root/rom as soon as I get a device. Sorry but it is the only suggestion I can give. Slim Rom has this option under Volume Options with sliders for each.

eharty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I never knew this was even an issue but thats is likely bc I root/rom as soon as I get a device. Sorry but it is the only suggestion I can give. Slim Rom has this option under Volume Options with sliders for each.

I'll definitely be rooting my phone as soon as I get past the 14 day trial period. It's good to know there are ROMs that fix this issue.

Tina39

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Llama is anything but EASY. It sucks! It crashed my phone all the time. I had to keep resetting my phone. The best sound manager app I've come across is Smart Volume Control+. It is only $3.99 and has tons of features. I encourage you do read reviews and do your research before picking any app.