Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Yahoo Mail Pop or Imap working for you 6/27/12?

Anyone else can't use the email feature on the Galaxy Nexus to connect to Yahoo today? I haven't had Yahoo connection Pop/Imap all day. Anyone else?

Default Re: Yahoo Mail Pop or Imap working for you 6/27/12?

Mine is not working either. Spent 15+ hours on phone with cell provider Samsung and yahoo support by email since they evidentially discontinuedphone support, just to find out my mail doesn't work on my tablet either. So android or yahoo problem
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

hmmm. I don't think it's android, because I tried Gmail and it worked. It has to be Yahoo. I hope it doesn't go on for days. It not been working via IMAP or POP all day today. However, using it via the browser works.

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts

I have two yahoo accounts, one premium and one standard. The premium account is still working, the standard one does not...

As of last night, I started having this problem, too, with both my tablet and phone for my Yahoo email. I keep getting the orange triangle "authentication error" and cannot connect.
    Michael

HTC One
    Asus Transformer Infinity TF700
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

The problem lasted for about 30 hours. It was fixed this afternoon.

My problem was the opposite, I had my Yahoo Standard account, but not my Yahoo Business account

If you go online sometimes yahoo is asking you to change your password