Google wallet

wolverine2003

May 29, 2010
Visit site
On mine, it doesn't show up in the "Installed" list. Once you go there, you have to slide to the right to the "All" list and find it. You'll notice that it'll have "update" listed, but you cannot do it like all other apps.

eugduk757

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
On mine, it doesn't show up in the "Installed" list. Once you go there, you have to slide to the right to the "All" list and find it. You'll notice that it'll have "update" listed, but you cannot do it like all other apps.
It's not in my play store I look in all my apps in setting and it's not in there I'm just trying to update it

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The browser trick was blocked a few months ago. The only other way is to find the updated .apk and side loading it.

Edit: Maybe this will help if you haven't seen already. Don't think its the updated wallet yet.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=1913049

Sent from my Jellybeaned Gnex

Last edited:

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
If you go to the play store via your desktop browser, then go to your installed apps it will show up there. From there you can update it. After you click on it instead of update it just says install. Thats how I upgraded mine yesterday.

eugduk757

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
If you go to the play store via your desktop browser, then go to your installed apps it will show up there. From there you can update it. After you click on it instead of update it just says install. Thats how I upgraded mine yesterday.
Yea I try that and it's not working

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11