Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Google wallet

    I have it on my phone but I can't update it can be some one help
  2. #2  
    Jared DiPane's Avatar

    Posts
    950 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,078 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Does Google Play show an update for you?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Google wallet

    On mine, it doesn't show up in the "Installed" list. Once you go there, you have to slide to the right to the "All" list and find it. You'll notice that it'll have "update" listed, but you cannot do it like all other apps.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine2003 View Post
    On mine, it doesn't show up in the "Installed" list. Once you go there, you have to slide to the right to the "All" list and find it. You'll notice that it'll have "update" listed, but you cannot do it like all other apps.
    It's not in my play store I look in all my apps in setting and it's not in there I'm just trying to update it
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eugduk757 View Post
    It's not in my play store I look in all my apps in setting and it's not in there I'm just trying to update it
    You may need to do that browser workaround if they haven't blocked that yet.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine2003 View Post
    You may need to do that browser workaround if they haven't blocked that yet.
    Yea I try that and it's block
  7. #7  
    chubb's Avatar

    Posts
    874 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Xoom, Nexus 4 AOKP

    Default

    The browser trick was blocked a few months ago. The only other way is to find the updated .apk and side loading it.

    Edit: Maybe this will help if you haven't seen already. Don't think its the updated wallet yet.

    http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=1913049

    Sent from my Jellybeaned Gnex
    Last edited by chubb; 07-01-2012 at 09:17 PM.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    The browser trick was blocked a few months ago. The only other way is to find the updated .apk and side loading it. Do you have the apk

    Sent from my Jellybeaned Gnex
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Google wallet

    Yea I have that apk do some one have the new one
  10. #10  
    chubb's Avatar

    Posts
    874 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Xoom, Nexus 4 AOKP

    Default

    Thought I found it but false alarm.

    Sent from my Jellybeaned Gnex
  11. #11  
    byrds8's Avatar

    Posts
    521 Posts
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google wallet

    If you go to the play store via your desktop browser, then go to your installed apps it will show up there. From there you can update it. After you click on it instead of update it just says install. Thats how I upgraded mine yesterday.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrds8 View Post
    If you go to the play store via your desktop browser, then go to your installed apps it will show up there. From there you can update it. After you click on it instead of update it just says install. Thats how I upgraded mine yesterday.
    Yea I try that and it's not working
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default

    I'm looking for the new apk for the update Google wallet

Posting Permissions

B