i can see emoji can you?

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm running jelly bean... and just downloaded the best twitter app I have ever used. Tweet lanes. But anyways, I have noticed I can see emoji. They are black and white. So my jb users can u see emojis?

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I can see them.

This reminds me of a girl I know who lost her iPhone. Her parents refused to buy her another (she lost three in two years), and they got her a GSII Skyrocket as a replacement.

Despite the fact that she recognizes that it's faster and has a much better screen, she hates it. Why? She can't see emoji in Twitter. :confused:

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I can see them.

This reminds me of a girl I know who lost her iPhone. Her parents refused to buy her another (she lost three in two years), and they got her a GSII Skyrocket as a replacement.

Despite the fact that she recognizes that it's faster and has a much better screen, she hates it. Why? She can't see emoji in Twitter. :confused:

Wow. I dont like emoji. 2 childish for me.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Not going to lie, I had no idea what the heck an emoji was until I clicked on that picture lol.

(But I instantly disliked it, if that's any consolation :))

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Not going to lie, I had no idea what the heck an emoji was until I clicked on that picture lol.

(But I instantly disliked it, if that's any consolation :))

Haha. Its some crapple stuff. The only argument some iphone users have "I can see emoji"

jeremy81

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
You can also use third party SMS apps(like Handcent or GO SMS) and add the emoji plugins if you want to send or receive emoji. I find it necessary with a lot of iPhone using friends/family.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You can also use third party SMS apps(like Handcent or GO SMS) and add the emoji plugins if you want to send or receive emoji. I find it necessary with a lot of iPhone using friends/family.

Yeah. But I don't think it allows you to view them on twitter.

NelsonNeuberger

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this on Instagram today. I logged into an ipad once, was in disgust. Saw it today after getting the update two days ago. At least it's small and monochrome. Why Google, why?!

PhoenixMike

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Stock messaging app supports it as well. Just download the emoji dictionary in Language and Input.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

draiko913

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Official twitter client has been showing them for a little while as well. Not sure how I feel about them though. Most of the posts I see them in over use them so I'm not impressed.

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, some people really love emoji, it is nice now to have it, helps transition iOS users to Android too. It's not just Apple, it is a Unicode standard now so all can enjoy. Personally I have had a bad experience with ex-girlfriend/stalkers using a lot of emoji when we were going out. Now it is just my parents and I so not so bad. But girls especially girlfriends I find can really, really get into emoji.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc