Google Wallet Not Appearing in Play Store?

DanielGalvez

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got a galaxy nexus, and its up to date, version 4.0.4 and google wallet is not in the play store. on my Computer it says that it is not compatible with any of my devices, and when i try to download the apk file it says application not installed. Why is this? i have NFC enabled

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If you have a Verizon nexus it traditionally wouldn't work. I had it on my phone before I rooted with no issue. Not quite sure why the apk isn't working for you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the updated APK! with the update posted im getting an "unsupported device" notification warning at the top of my GW screen now. will this effect how gw rfunctions on my gnex?

unlocked and rooted running stock rom*

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the updated APK! with the update posted im getting an "unsupported device" notification warning at the top of my GW screen now. will this effect how gw rfunctions on my gnex?

unlocked and rooted running stock rom*

No.. the Unsupported Device banner appears on a rooted phone, as google's way of warning you that they cannot provide support for a rooted device, and also so that you know that root apps could potentially access Wallet's secure info (so only grant root access to apps you trust! of course)... But it works just fine.
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781