Problem with updating/downloading apps...

samlwilson5

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
So even though I have a vzw gnex and I pretty much knew it wasn't gonna work, I tried the whole Google services framework force close/data clear in order to see if a JB update would magically appear upon a system update check. Well of course there was no update available and now I'm left with an annoying issue that I can't figure out how to fix. I'm now unable to update or download apps in the play store. When I try to download an app (even if its free), it reads: "error processing purchase [DF-BPA-13]" and "error retrieving information from server [RPC:AEC:0]" when attempting to update an app.

Has anybody run into this same issue and know how to troubleshoot? I'm not rooted and kind of noob so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

samlwilson5

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I fixed the issue by FINALLY unlocking/rooting my phone after owning it since the release date. So now I'm rocking Vicious JB 4.1.1. I definitely wish I had rooted this phone right when I got it. To everyone with a VZW or Sprint Gnex: don't wait for the OTA, it's not worth it...root and flash instead, you won't regret it! Use wug's nexus root toolkit and you're golden (it's easy) :)

lebeauc

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I know samlwilson5 rooted to fix his problem, but for rdmodlin, did you try to clear the data in for the Play Store and see if that fixes the issue?

rdmodlin

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
Tech service had me do a lot of things. Nothing help. They said I would have to reset. That fixed it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

smbrooks32

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Go into your frame work clear the data now go into your settings then go to accounts and sync go to your name for your google account click on it then the top three button in the top right setting click on that remove your gmail power it off then reset

Reactions: oatucla

mfh4

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Problem with updating/downloading apps...Error DF-BPA-13

Hi, Just got a WM8850 tablet, bit of a techno phobe but learning to use it slowly !
Downloaded one free game then put in a micro sd card so any further ones could be stored on that.
Went to download another game and got error message DF-BPA-13.
Now I can't download any news apps

PLEASE can someone talk me thru how to clear this problem ??? :confused:

deesto

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Problem with updating/downloading apps...Error DF-BPA-13

Hi mfh4,

Are you still having this problem, or did you solve it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX