Instant upload

eugduk757

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm having trouble with g+ photos upload I can take pictures but it will not upload to g+ but when I use my work phone the pictures upload I did unlock my bootloader on my g-nex could that be the problem

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Bootloader won't have anything to do with it. In google+ settings make sure you have it enabled, then check under the phone account sync settings and make sure the corresponding Gmail address has Google photos and Instant Upload both checked to sync.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

eugduk757

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Bootloader won't have anything to do with it. In google+ settings make sure you have it enabled, then check under the phone account sync settings and make sure the corresponding Gmail address has Google photos and Instant Upload both checked to sync.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Yea I look at the setting and it's all on but when I use my work phone it uploads theme

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm having trouble with g+ photos upload I can take pictures but it will not upload to g+ but when I use my work phone the pictures upload I did unlock my bootloader on my g-nex could that be the problem

Bootloader doesnt matter. You must have another sync setting turned off that's keeping them from loading.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol