1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Instant upload

I'm having trouble with g+ photos upload I can take pictures but it will not upload to g+ but when I use my work phone the pictures upload I did unlock my bootloader on my g-nex could that be the problem

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Bootloader won't have anything to do with it. In google+ settings make sure you have it enabled, then check under the phone account sync settings and make sure the corresponding Gmail address has Google photos and Instant Upload both checked to sync.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by 2mabeuze View Post
    Bootloader won't have anything to do with it. In google+ settings make sure you have it enabled, then check under the phone account sync settings and make sure the corresponding Gmail address has Google photos and Instant Upload both checked to sync.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Yea I look at the setting and it's all on but when I use my work phone it uploads theme

Default Re: Instant upload

Quote Originally Posted by eugduk757 View Post
    I'm having trouble with g+ photos upload I can take pictures but it will not upload to g+ but when I use my work phone the pictures upload I did unlock my bootloader on my g-nex could that be the problem
    Bootloader doesnt matter. You must have another sync setting turned off that's keeping them from loading.
    LG Nexus 5 / LG Nexus 4 / HTC One / Sony Xperia ZL // T-Mobile / AT&T