Bluetooth headset battery status

xxdisciplexx

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to make the battery life of your headset appear in the notification bar? Previous android phones I've had have done it but my Gnex is not displaying it. I know its not the Bluetooth I'm using because I used the same one with my iPhone and my iPhone showed it. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to make the battery life of your headset appear in the notification bar? Previous android phones I've had have done it but my Gnex is not displaying it. I know its not the Bluetooth I'm using because I used the same one with my iPhone and my iPhone showed it. Thanks!

Wow that's a new one. I never heard of a bluetooth device transmitting it's battery level to another device but hey anythings possible these days. My Plantronics backbeat 903+ has voice prompts for the battery I just tap the power button and a ladies voice tells me the power left to the nearest 15mins.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

That would be nice! What headset are you using? Was there an app?

xxdisciplexx

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
That would be nice! What headset are you using? Was there an app?

I'm using a plantronics 100. Every time I was connected to my iphone in the status bar up top it would show me the battery level of my headset. I thought android phones do that too but apparently not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy