mysms issue

jroch75

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I recently downloaded the MYSMS app to give it a try. Since then I am constantly receiving a message in my notification bar & pulldown congratulating me on my activation of their services. If I clear the message, upon receiving a text from someone else the MYSMS text appears again. I deleted the app, did a malware/antivirus sweep, deleted my GOSMS app & reinstalled it, did a system wipe and restore and nothing has fixed the issue. I even froze GOSMS & tried Hanscent SMS and still get the notification! This is extremely frustrating! Can anyone help???

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I recently downloaded the MYSMS app to give it a try. Since then I am constantly receiving a message in my notification bar & pulldown congratulating me on my activation of their services. If I clear the message, upon receiving a text from someone else the MYSMS text appears again. I deleted the app, did a malware/antivirus sweep, deleted my GOSMS app & reinstalled it, did a system wipe and restore and nothing has fixed the issue. I even froze GOSMS & tried Hanscent SMS and still get the notification! This is extremely frustrating! Can anyone help???

Is it a text message from the company? Or an airpush notification? Check the market for airpush blocker or something similar. It may help. Also if that is the case make sure you mention it in a review of the app...so others don't fall into the same issue.

jroch75

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to mention that I did try the Airpush Detector app and came up with no results. I contacted Google & The Go Team to try and get some answers but haven't heard back from either company.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084