Will Verizon get the Nexus this year?

RIMMAN

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't think Verizon will initially get the first roll out of the next Nexus. Verizon tries to control too much of the environment IMO. Plus, it being a CDMA network, it seems like things are always a bit more difficult go execute.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I sure hope so! Depending on the circumstances, I may end up losing my unlimited data and jumping ship to a different network if Verizon's decides not to carry it.

But yeah, as far as I'm aware there haven't been any new reports or information in regards to this years Nexus refresh. We won't know till then.

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
This. Nobody knows.

My money is on, No they will not. It's an educated guess, but a guess nonetheless.

Yes I hired Dr. Seuss to write that last sentence.

Haha that made me laugh.

I really hope Google sells a Verizon nexus on the Google play store but maybe that's just wishful thinking

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Haha that made me laugh.

I really hope Google sells a Verizon nexus on the Google play store but maybe that's just wishful thinking

Yeah I hope so too and they provide the support for the device. If it'd just on Verizon's network but Google supports the device then I don't see why not. Google sells and supports it. Verizon doesn't even have to have it in their store and I'll be OK with that.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
If I were a gambler it'd take many a complimentary beverage for me to even consider putting money on Verizon getting the next one. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
If not I'll be going with someone that does. If Google did sell one for the Verizon network I'd be fine paying full retail.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
It's a big maybe for the next one. BUT... When voice over lte becomes standard and they aren't using two different radio technologies in one phone I would bet Google would even sell it in the play store! But that's going to take a while.

Sent from the north woods

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JT1981