Switching to the gnex tomorrow

sayheysarah

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Well. Love my GS3 so much. But I keep getting the no sim error. It hinders me at work because then I can not make phone calls. Its just getting worse and worse. So tomorrow I'm exchnaging it for the gnex and I'm so excited for some jellybean lovin

Sent from my VZW GSIII

ngb802

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
The Verizon version doesn't have jelly bean yet, at least not officially

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

rxmorph

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Well. Love my GS3 so much. But I keep getting the no sim error. It hinders me at work because then I can not make phone calls. Its just getting worse and worse. So tomorrow I'm exchnaging it for the gnex and I'm so excited for some jellybean lovin

Sent from my VZW GSIII

Wow, the GSIII has the no connection/sim card issue as well? My sister-in-law just got the GNex this past sunday and says her's keeps giving the error "no sim card" and losing all connections. Mine does the same except it doesn't say no sim card, just "mobile network is not available"..some days seem worse than others with the connection drops but definitely happens at inconvenient times (in calls, messaging, browsing web). Verizon told her that it is a tower problem but I think we all know better than that by now... good luck on your gnex..hopefully everything works properly because when it does, it really is an awesome phone.

sayheysarah

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I was planning on rooting, ect. Yeah the GS3 just makes me mad. I cannot use the phone at work at all. Everytime I go to text or make a call, I lose service. Which calling is something I need. So I'll try the gnex.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084