Getting Verizon to switch GNex for SIII?

btrfly0823

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I've had nothing but problems with my nexus since I got it on release day. I've been through many many refurbs and still have 3g/4g/wifi signal issues. Has anyone had luck getting verizon to switch to an S3?

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I've had nothing but problems with my nexus since I got it on release day. I've been through many many refurbs and still have 3g/4g/wifi signal issues. Has anyone had luck getting verizon to switch to an S3?

Wishful thinking...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Reactions: ejaymd11

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site

Complain (AC did not like when I said B*&%h) enough and make sure you are speaking to a supervisor you can get it done. That is how I got my Nexus. Complained long enough about my Tbolt. They gave me an early upgrade. A matter of fact I have never waited my full two years for an upgrade.

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

I got switched over and should be getting the S3 later today. Just gotta be kind with them and let them know that you are simply tired of giving them a phone call for a phone that should be working without any issues.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I got switched over and should be getting the S3 later today. Just gotta be kind with them and let them know that you are simply tired of giving them a phone call for a phone that should be working without any issues.

Impressive. I tried doing that with my old Rezound to my Nexus. I eventually got them to offer me the upgrade price. I don't think I'd want to switch from the GNex to the S3 although they're both terrific phones. My GNex has been a good phone. Good luck with your S3. My buddy has one and I must admit, I enjoy playing with it :)

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Impressive. I tried doing that with my old Rezound to my Nexus. I eventually got them to offer me the upgrade price. I don't think I'd want to switch from the GNex to the S3 although they're both terrific phones. My GNex has been a good phone. Good luck with your S3. My buddy has one and I must admit, I enjoy playing with it :)

Oh trust me, if I was able to stay with the GNex I would. It feels like I have no choice with the constant problems I keep getting with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084