Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Getting Verizon to switch GNex for SIII?

    I've had nothing but problems with my nexus since I got it on release day. I've been through many many refurbs and still have 3g/4g/wifi signal issues. Has anyone had luck getting verizon to switch to an S3?
  2. #2  
    radgatt's Avatar

    Posts
    666 Posts
    Global Posts
    685 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by btrfly0823 View Post
    I've had nothing but problems with my nexus since I got it on release day. I've been through many many refurbs and still have 3g/4g/wifi signal issues. Has anyone had luck getting verizon to switch to an S3?
    Wishful thinking...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    @workMakin$
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  
    jeff327's Avatar

    Posts
    258 Posts
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

    Default Re: Getting Verizon to switch GNex for SIII?

    Quote Originally Posted by btrfly0823 View Post
    I've had nothing but problems with my nexus since I got it on release day. I've been through many many refurbs and still have 3g/4g/wifi signal issues. Has anyone had luck getting verizon to switch to an S3?
    Complain (AC did not like when I said B*&%h) enough and make sure you are speaking to a supervisor you can get it done. That is how I got my Nexus. Complained long enough about my Tbolt. They gave me an early upgrade. A matter of fact I have never waited my full two years for an upgrade.
  4. #4  
    Hovik818's Avatar

    Posts
    277 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by btrfly0823 View Post
    I've had nothing but problems with my nexus since I got it on release day. I've been through many many refurbs and still have 3g/4g/wifi signal issues. Has anyone had luck getting verizon to switch to an S3?
    I got switched over and should be getting the S3 later today. Just gotta be kind with them and let them know that you are simply tired of giving them a phone call for a phone that should be working without any issues.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  5. #5  
    Murph5150's Avatar

    Posts
    468 Posts
    ROM
    Euroskank CM10

    Default Re: Getting Verizon to switch GNex for SIII?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovik818 View Post
    I got switched over and should be getting the S3 later today. Just gotta be kind with them and let them know that you are simply tired of giving them a phone call for a phone that should be working without any issues.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Impressive. I tried doing that with my old Rezound to my Nexus. I eventually got them to offer me the upgrade price. I don't think I'd want to switch from the GNex to the S3 although they're both terrific phones. My GNex has been a good phone. Good luck with your S3. My buddy has one and I must admit, I enjoy playing with it
    Pure mathematics is the only truth in our world.
  6. #6  
    Hovik818's Avatar

    Posts
    277 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murph5150 View Post
    Impressive. I tried doing that with my old Rezound to my Nexus. I eventually got them to offer me the upgrade price. I don't think I'd want to switch from the GNex to the S3 although they're both terrific phones. My GNex has been a good phone. Good luck with your S3. My buddy has one and I must admit, I enjoy playing with it
    Oh trust me, if I was able to stay with the GNex I would. It feels like I have no choice with the constant problems I keep getting with it.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Posting Permissions

B