1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S3 phone app for Nexus??

OK, first of all I don't know much about this stuff. That said, my wife just got a Samsung S3 and I love it's standard phone application. Is there a way to get that on my Nexus??

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP (M5) Franco (M4)

Default Re: S3 phone app for Nexus??

What do you mean? Do you like the style and layout? I'm guessing he is talking about Samsungs TouchWiz??

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    ROM
    changes all the time

what exactly do you like about it? i am sure there are apps on the market that can mimic the dialer.
    You know your rooted when bootloops don't scare you anymore.

i like turtles

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

We need more specifics as to what you like about the S3. There is a thread on here somewhere that had the wallpapers,ringtones, and the "siri" like voice app.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shaytoon21 View Post
    i like turtles
    And lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by greyhd View Post
    We need more specifics as to what you like about the S3. There is a thread on here somewhere that had the wallpapers,ringtones, and the "siri" like voice app.
    The OP specifically stated the phone dialer app so no need for additional info.

To answer your question..to my knowledge there is no way to have the phone dialer you're looking for without being rooted and loading a custom ROM. Of course that meaning any of the ROMs have the dealer app you're looking for. I could stand corrected from those who have more knowledge than me in this situation.