no usb mass storage? need help

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
so i am trying to sync the music from my pc to my phone via double twist. but double twist is saying that " your android is connected in an unsupported usb mode, chose mass storage mode when connecting over usb." ive tried putting phone in both mtp, and ptp with no avail. any ideas on how i can fix this?

i dont want to transfer files in windows, i want to sync with double twist.

Transtang z28

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm not an expert but i believe if you have your phone in USB debug mode it could affect that. Hope that helps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
disregard i found usb debugging, settingsare very different from gingerbread...lol. its been awhile. still same error msg though

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
doesnt anybody help people here? seem to be more interested in talking about whether or not we use a case! i need help !!! lol

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
If you want to sync through doubletwist, just pay for airplay and sync through wifi. That's what I did

i must be stupid, lol. so i paid for airsync doubletwist (4.99) and i still cant get this to work. when i open the app on my phone it gives me instructions on how to set it up, and its pretty simple. i have my unlock code and everything ready to go. but for some damn reason double twist wont find my phone on my PC. even when i try to manually sync it with my phones IP address, it says it cant find it? what the hell am i doing wrong?