Anyone else have these issues?

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I've been through two GNex's woth the same issues...

1. it's picky about the chargers. Some chargers will charge it while others won't and the ones that won't charge it definitely work because they will charge other phones. It's very frustrating and I can't find a car charger that works!

2. weak 4G/3G reception. Other phones on VZW's network have at least double the signal strength when the phones are sitting directly next to each other. (not as annoying as the finicky charger thing but annoying none the less)

Just wondering if these are common occurrences or if I should be making a bugger fuss with VZW.

I'm currently running CM9 but this was happening on stock ROMS and other custom roms as well.

Thanks for your input.

timato

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I did notice that a charger from an LG didn't work but the one from an HTC and Samsung did.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I've tried several car chargers and no dice on any of them. I've also tried several USB and wall chargers and only found two that work (the one that came with it and a MOTO one that came with my charging dock for my DROID X. Very frustrating...

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
yea It's just odd cause I had two docks for my DX and once cord will charge it but one won't. I also had a car charger from Verizon that worked for about 2 weeks and then all of the sudden decided it didn't want to work anymore. Starting to dislike my GNex over it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad