How long is it supposed to take. I have Liquid JB Beta 1 running on my phone and I've been on the JB boot screen for well over an hour. I do have relatively recent backups of all my apps online using Titanium Backup, but i don't have anything else backed up. Anyone know how long it should be stuck on that screen for?
    08-15-2012 09:53 AM
    Oy... Do NOT encrypt if you are a ROM flasher.... You're going to have nothing but issues, sorry to inform you. If you're able to get it booted I would backup what I could to the computer and get ready to do a factory image restore. If you can't boot you may just have to do the image restore now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    08-15-2012 10:28 AM
    Oy... Do NOT encrypt if you are a ROM flasher.... You're going to have nothing but issues, sorry to inform you. If you're able to get it booted I would backup what I could to the computer and get ready to do a factory image restore. If you can't boot you may just have to do the image restore now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Restoring to factory now (just waiting on the final command actually). Live & learn. I've done worse (like deleted 1.4TB of data at home).
    08-15-2012 10:29 AM
    Restoring to factory now (just waiting on the final command actually). Live & learn. I've done worse (like deleted 1.4TB of data at home).
    Good to hear, at least you're able to handle it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    08-15-2012 10:37 AM
    Good to hear, at least you're able to handle it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Yep, have the restore directions on my own blog since I got tired of looking online for them when I needed them.
    08-15-2012 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD