Need help...

SCampbell27

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey, sorry to inconvenience you with a no0b question..

I just got home (3:30 am), and when I went into my room to pick up my phone. The screen was in 'Odin Mode' in little red letters at the top left corner. There was a picture of the Android robot with Start above it. And below it, it reads "Downloading....Do not turn off target!!!!"

I have no idea what this is, means, or what it's downloading. Anyone have any information for me, it would be much appreciated.

I don't know what happened to it, since I wasn't even home to mess around with it. But its completely useless, and I'm afraid if I pull the battery that it will wipe everything out.

Thanks

SCampbell27

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
So...

Just a quick update.

I just went to look at the phone after walking my dog. It was completely off, so I pressed the power button to turn it back on, and it appears to be fully functional again. Just needs a charge.

[shrug]

That was weird...

rxmorph

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
So...

Just a quick update.

I just went to look at the phone after walking my dog. It was completely off, so I pressed the power button to turn it back on, and it appears to be fully functional again. Just needs a charge.

[shrug]

That was weird...

Mine did the same thing the other day. It's a replacement device though and I'm guessing whoever owned it before ran that custom rom on it and it was just a fluke thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad