are other people still having bad BT earpiece connections?? I have tried multiple earpieces as well as my BT enabled home phone (DECT 6.0) system. All give me garbled conversations. Can't live w/it any more as I need to use BT headsets . it works clearly w/a2dp

Is there any solution recommended other than returning the phone? If I exchange phone will I still have this issue?(eg, is this a general problem w/this ICS release?)

tx
    08-24-2012 11:27 AM
    I'm having the same issues. There are posts here that address the issue along with instructions on how to fix it.
    08-24-2012 06:46 PM
    I searched and didn't find any how to fix it posts. Thanks for the non-answer.
    08-25-2012 07:58 AM
    It's the radios. They are independent of the rom. I had to drop back to FA02. You have to be rooted to do this though.

I use bluetooth all the time and this resolved it for me totally.

Baseband version in the shot below.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    samkatz likes this.
    08-25-2012 06:52 PM
    Thanks for being a ****

I searched and didn't find any how to fix it posts. Thanks for the non-answer.
    08-25-2012 07:42 PM
    thanks for the constructive info. If you have a link to directions, can you post?

tx

sk

It's the radios. They are independent of the rom. I had to drop back to FA02. You have to be rooted to do this though.

I use bluetooth all the time and this resolved it for me totally.

Baseband version in the shot below.

Click to view quoted image

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    08-26-2012 03:26 PM
    i was having the same issue, so i rolled back to the FA02 radios and zero issues since
    08-26-2012 06:59 PM
    You do not need to root... just an unlocked bootloader:

Here's my post on how to do it:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...ml#post2107192
    08-26-2012 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD