Signal Drop-A visual

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
First let me start with I love my Galaxy Nexus. This is no way intended to bash the galaxy nexus. Every aspect of the phone is great and it is the best phone I have ever owned. I am just sharing my experience with the rest of teh Android Central Community.

I have signal issues. My signal issue is a complete loss of signal... No4G, No 3G, no signal at all. It only drops for a few seconds and the signal returns. I have grown to live with it so far but installed No Signal Alert app just to track it. Below is a chart I put together using the data from the app. In August I have lost full signal 279 times. Since I installed the app in mid June I lost signal 1039 times. Do others with signal issues have the same experience?

bmar29

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the exact same problems. And I can confirm that the new radios help. While things still aren't perfect I no longer have complete drops. For the record my signal still isn't as strong as it should and my speed tests prove this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

mikestorm

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Danv you've got yourself a nice baseline there. Why not give the new radios a whirl, run no signal alert again and see if things improve?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech