Google wallet update

jsz3us

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
So I saw on my nexus 7 there was an update for Google wallet. I went to my phone to update it and is tells me it is not compatible. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Updated on N7, cannot update on Verizon GNex via the Play Store, the in-app settings, or website. And the Play Store on the Verizon GNex is showing an update is available.

anon(645340)

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Can I install the new apk over the verison I downloaded from the play store? I dont want to fry the Secure Element.

It worked for me. But just to be sure I first did a reset inside Google Wallet (Settings/Reset Google Wallet) prior to installing this latest version. I don't know if this is really required but better safe than sorry. Once the install was done I only had to re-enter my credentials and I'm good to go. Not a big deal.

Reactions: under999

under999

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
It worked for me. But just to be sure I first did a reset inside Google Wallet (Settings/Reset Google Wallet) prior to installing this latest version. I don't know if this is really required but better safe than sorry. Once the install was done I only had to re-enter my credentials and I'm good to go. Not a big deal.

Ok, Sweet.

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I copied the apk from my nexus7 and dropped it on my galaxy nexus. Worked!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jsz3us

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried using wallet since updating? Maybe there is a reason its not available for our phone to update the app itself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463