Is anyone else having no issues at all?

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Original phone, no issues. I have minor gripes about certain things (like the speaker volume, camera's low light performance), but every gadget has some minor issues.

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Good luck here as well. Got it at launch, no case, no covers and it's still pretty much perfect. No issues, it has been as good or better than any other phone I have had.

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Also have a launch day phone here with no issues, unlocked on day 1 and rooted a few days later. I've had various ROMs and I'm currently running CM 10 nightlies (nightly?)
with the 4.0.4 radios and still no issues. Easily the best smartphone I've owned out of the OG EVO 4G, Epic 4G Touch (SGS2), and Samsung Intercept (briefly).

Sent from a Nexus Galaxy far away...

Nextnexus

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Launch Day VGN here, not one single issue with the function of the phone. I do however have several small cracks in the body plastic near the corners of the screen. Other than that it has been a great phone.

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Launch day, stock and only one minor issue, the mic cut-out. I don't know why but it has been a long time since the mic cut-out has happened, maybe they fixed it. I have to say that this is the first time I have had a phone this long and don't have any desire to replace it. I am good and better yet an update is soon to arrive.

slave2theaxe

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I got mine in Feb and kept it stock & locked until July. The only issue I had in that timeframe was a random reboot every now and again while I was on 4.0.2. After the 4.0.4 update, it never happened again.

Since July I've been rooted and running BB and she has been nothing short of rock solid. The new radios even gave me better 4G coverage at work.

Never had mic cut outs, data drops, screen issues. Probably the best phone I've ever owned along with the OG Moto Droid.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL