- 52 Posts
Going to Call About Signal, Will Screen Damage affect result?
For some reason I haven't been able to get any 4g this week at my house, or in my city for that matter. Yet when comparing with my brother's RAZR MAXX he has about 3 bars 4g. I've decided I'm going to call Verizon about this issue but there's one problem. I have a few scratches on my screen from it being pulled in and out of a pocket with a zipper this summer. Will they charge me extra because of that? I was told if a phone is being replaced and has damage they could charge you up to the full retail price of the phone. Just would like some incite as to whether call them or just pay for an insurance claim.
Last edited by Erisdenile; 09-18-2012 at 04:32 PM.
- 09-18-2012, 10:15 PM #2
- 09-18-2012, 10:16 PM #3
- 09-18-2012, 11:01 PM #4Retired Moderator
- 10,876 Posts
Re: Going to Call About Signal, Will Screen Damage affect result?
If you have any doubt, as I did last night, I would suggest going with Asurion. You can describe the damage to the reps, but know that if they deem the damage to be above/beyond what they expect it'll be $275 out of your pocket.
- By BKVic in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 16Last Post: 09-15-2010, 03:11 PM
- By livinlife in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:03 PM
- By CynicalDreams81 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:06 AM
- By tojoe616 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2010, 12:34 PM
- By anabolix in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2009, 04:38 AM