Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
got it. my screens same add OP, but Baseband Version is
I515.10 V.FF02 / I515FG02

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

rompskee

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Been continuously hitting the Check Now button for the update and trying the framework services trick and nothing has been working. I had an earlier version of jelly bean before, went back to stock 4.0.2, then my phone immediately picked up the 4.0.4 update but isn't getting the new JB update yet

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
For those who have it--were you on IMM76K or IMM76Q?

I'm pretty sure I was on IMM76K. I remember looking at this about a month ago when I considered rooting my phone. I would have had to manually update from 76K to 76Q in order to install the unsigned JB file.

DK745

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I was on IMM76K and just got the update. Kept trying the Google Framework Services trick and it wouldn't find an update. Turned off mobile data and tried again and it found the update on the first try.

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
If you're on a rom, you won't get it.

[INFO]In order to receive the OTA, you must be:

Stock. With the stock images. That means no custom recoveries, no custom anything. You can be unlocked. You can be rooted. It will unroot you unless you use OTA Rootkeeper or the standard, ol' fashioned way of rooting.[/INFO]

Looks like I will be flashing tonight since Im unlocked, rooted and have CWM installed. Just waiting on confirmation that the leak is indeed the OTA. Any idea if the Wug's Nexus Root Toolkit will be updated for this?

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Nothing yet here (tried the "trick" a few times, which worked for me when updating to 4.04, coincidence or not). I'll try to be patient...

try...

*tries trick again*

Ivanamanation#IM

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm a noon when it comes to zips images an all that. I don't understand anything about it. Im sorry, but thanks for trying to help out. So if I do get an Update Notification, I should try to update via WiFi?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

nawshus

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
That clear frameworks > manual update "trick" purely coincidental or nah?

Cause it worked for me for 4.0.4 almost immediately.... and no such luck now...just want to someone knowledgeable to clear the air on that for me

clusk01

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm still hitting "Check Now" every 30 minutes...

To those of us that have received 4.1.1, does Google Wallet still work after the update? Do I need to do anything (i.e., reset Wallet, etc.) prior to the JB update?

---------- Post Merged at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Alas, consensus was "no", it doesn't work this time.

---------- Post Merged at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:17 PM ----------

That clear frameworks > manual update "trick" purely coincidental or nah?

Cause it worked for me for 4.0.4 almost immediately.... and no such luck now...just want to someone knowledgeable to clear the air on that for me

Alas, consensus was "no", it doesn't work this time.

SodiumFree

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
From one or two of the articles posted with the press releases, It appears that google wallet is not going to work on VZW GNexus. Unconfirmed I think.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Wallet works fine on JB.. You'll probably have to sideload it like we pretty much always have.

And everyone going nuts checking for updates and trying to force it... Relax. Breathe. Lol.. It will get pushed to everyone shortly. You waited 2 months, another few hours shouldn't hurt :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2