Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Default Re: Help! Free tethering apps no longer work after getting Jelly Bean this morning...

update #2: fuqelkfowebgjwbvowrgjbeoigheo!!!!!!! fattin worked great for about 2 hours and then broke. Same problem as foxfi 4g going on and off. So frustrating. Guess I'll try a factory reset and if that doesn't work will reluctantly pay someone to root the phone because without tethering it's useless to me
    Sammy Galaxy note 3 vzw, iphone 6 silver vzw, iphone 6+ grey vzw Macbook air 11, PS3, xBox360

Default Re: Help! Free tethering apps no longer work after getting Jelly Bean this morning...

update 3: after a factory reset I made sure not to download foxfi and am using the fattin widget, seems to be working fine again bit is NOT as fast of a connection as foxfi gave (that's why I liked it so much) but it's at least working. fingers crossed that solved the problemo

I really don't understand why the internet connection with native tethering is so much slower than it was with foxfi? what a bummer?
    Sammy Galaxy note 3 vzw, iphone 6 silver vzw, iphone 6+ grey vzw Macbook air 11, PS3, xBox360

The fatting widget works for me. I have Verizon unlimited data plan and Samsung nexus . So trying to step up my geek game. Thanks!
    Topgonzo likes this.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Just got updated to version 2.01.5 this morning and it works! Running 4.2.2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123