Which weather app is doing this?

alhull

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I have my VGN still running 4.0.4, and I installed some weather app in the past that puts an animated weather effect on your screen. For the past 2 weeks it's putting a windshield wiper across your screen when the forecast is rain. It does the "wipe" whenever I unlock my phone. For snow conditions it is supposed to show snow falling, etc.

The problem is, it is now "stuck" in "rainy" mode, and even when the sun is shining it still wipes. I can't figure out which app is doing it now as I have installed 3 or 4 different weather apps and widgets, etc. I've tried looking at each one's settings and just cannot get the stupid wiper to go away.

Anyone else running this same weather app or widget that does this and can identify it for me?

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
A couple of ideas:
1. Uninstall all your weather apps and reload them one at a time, till you find the one you like/get rid of the one giving you problems. (the hard way, but it will work)

2 . go to settings > apps > slide over to running > see what ones are currently running on your device. that could help narrow down the one giving you problems.

Good Luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac