- 364 Posts
Slingbox is not working with Jelly Bean
My Slingbox app is not working since my phone updated to JB this morning. Is anyone else with Slingbox experiencing this problem? Should I uninstall and reinstall?
The timing is very bad because I was counting on using my Slingbox app a lot this coming weekend when I am out of town. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
- 09-23-2012, 08:29 AM #2
- 09-23-2012, 08:46 AM #3
- 364 Posts
Re: Slingbox is not working with Jelly Bean
Okay...false alarm. I got it to work!
What was happening was that I couldn't turn on my DVR with the app. I tried turning on the DVR manually and the picture came up on my phone. But I couldn't control anything. THEN I REMEMBERED! Last night my cat knocked the Slingbox off of my desk and onto the floor. I picked it up and thought no harm was done. What I didn't notice was that the sensor bars that read your DVR "eye" had been completely pulled off of the DVR! Once I reattached them everything was fine! It was just a coincidence that it happened just before I got JB!
So I am very happy to say it was NOT Jellybean!
- By smokie11 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 09-23-2012, 08:45 PM
- By Mr.Gadget in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2012, 04:59 PM
- By biggjd69 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:58 AM
- By mjesenovec in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 02-07-2010, 02:33 AM
- By chipwich in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2009, 12:52 PM