Slingbox is not working with Jelly Bean
My Slingbox app is not working since my phone updated to JB this morning. Is anyone else with Slingbox experiencing this problem? Should I uninstall and reinstall?
The timing is very bad because I was counting on using my Slingbox app a lot this coming weekend when I am out of town. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
- 09-23-2012, 09:29 AM #2
- 09-23-2012, 09:46 AM #3
Re: Slingbox is not working with Jelly Bean
Okay...false alarm. I got it to work!
What was happening was that I couldn't turn on my DVR with the app. I tried turning on the DVR manually and the picture came up on my phone. But I couldn't control anything. THEN I REMEMBERED! Last night my cat knocked the Slingbox off of my desk and onto the floor. I picked it up and thought no harm was done. What I didn't notice was that the sensor bars that read your DVR "eye" had been completely pulled off of the DVR! Once I reattached them everything was fine! It was just a coincidence that it happened just before I got JB!
So I am very happy to say it was NOT Jellybean!
- By smokie11 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 09-23-2012, 09:45 PM
- By Mr.Gadget in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2012, 05:59 PM
- By biggjd69 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:58 AM
- By mjesenovec in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 02-07-2010, 03:33 AM
- By chipwich in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:52 PM