- 1 Posts
No "Access Point Settings" Function on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus
I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I unlocked and rooted the phone so that I could use my tmobile sim. However, the phone does not have the "access point settings" setting under Mobile Network settings. Because of this I cannot put in the settings for the tmobile network. Is there anyway for me to unhide the "access point settings," or another way to get the phone to recognize the tmobile network?
- 10-11-2012, 08:54 AM #2
- 9 Posts
- AOKP Build 29
Re: No "Access Point Settings" Function on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus
The Verizon Galaxy Nexus uses CDMA for voice and messaging which unfortunately makes it not compatible with T-Mobile's GSM network. The Verizon GNex doesn't have dual radios (CDMA & GSM) so it just won't work. If it did, trust me, I would've dumped Verizon and went prepaid a long time ago! Sorry for being the bearer of bad news.
- By Improve in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2012, 08:51 PM
- By Arcadia in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2011, 09:27 AM
- By jon-e-o in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2011, 06:15 PM
- By staticleader in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:57 AM
- By DirtMcGirt in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2011, 09:52 PM