- 7 Posts
Restarting phone prompts "sign-in error" every time.
This isn't really a problem as much as it's annoying. Every time I restart my phone it prompts a "sign-in error" triangle in notifications for my main g-mail account once it's fully restarted. Once I press on the triangle it just goes away and doesn't require me to sign in or do anything. If I hold on the notification and go into app info it says it's from google account manager. It's been happening for a while so I was wondering if anyone had a solution? Thanks.
- 09-24-2012, 09:08 AM #2
- By ccskimmer04 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:32 AM
- By waterfrontmgmt in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 13Last Post: 02-07-2012, 02:14 AM
- By missionman in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2011, 08:52 PM
- By chrgnthru in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:20 PM
- By jamminjim0o7 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2010, 11:05 PM