- 09-24-2012, 03:51 PM #2
Re: offical 4.1 vs. CM10
I put CM10 M1 on my old Nexus S 4G. Upgraded my "real" phone, the Galaxy Nexus when Verizon OTA'd JB.
I like stock JB better, but that might just be a preference to what I'm used to. I couldn't figure out how to do folders in CM.
- By hilker09 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2011, 10:45 AM
- By Austexican in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:21 AM
- By Bakerboy2253 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2011, 12:00 PM
- By goldentuna in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 52Last Post: 05-09-2011, 02:53 AM
- By Moldyghosty in forum T-Mobile Vibrant Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2011, 09:49 PM