Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrew Martonik
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    alcor34's Avatar

    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

    Default Factory Image

    Does anyone know approximately how long it takes for Google to post the factory image?

    Thanks in advance.
  2. #2  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: Factory Image

    Quote Originally Posted by alcor34 View Post
    Does anyone know approximately how long it takes for Google to post the factory image?

    Thanks in advance.
    Few days maybe, could be up to a week, or more...depends, lol.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Factory Image

    If all is well, the timeframe of about a week is normal for the image to hit after an OTA.
    LG Nexus 5 / Galaxy S5 // T-Mobile / AT&T
    dmmarck likes this.
  4. #4  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,928 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: Factory Image

    Just checked this morning, still not there. I believe the rollout will reach full on "you can grab it by normally hitting update" stage on October 1st, so I presume we'll have the JB images from thereabouts.
  5. #5  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: Factory Image

    Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    Just checked this morning, still not there. I believe the rollout will reach full on "you can grab it by normally hitting update" stage on October 1st, so I presume we'll have the JB images from thereabouts.
    Yeah.. JBQ has more or less confirmed before that its his job to put them together, and that it's usually not a priority for him. Like he'll get to it but might put it off for a bit if there's a lot on his plate at the moment.
  6. #6  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,928 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: Factory Image

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Yeah.. JBQ has more or less confirmed before that its his job to put them together, and that it's usually not a priority for him. Like he'll get to it but might put it off for a bit if there's a lot on his plate at the moment.
    Like the Xperia Nexus?

    I can only hope
  7. #7  
    patrickmaher's Avatar

    Posts
    37 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Factory Image

    I see Jellybean 4.1.1 (JRO03O) image listed now. https://developers.google.com/androi...s/images#mysid
    Thanked by 3:
  8. #8  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: Factory Image

    Quote Originally Posted by patrickmaher View Post
    I see Jellybean 4.1.1 (JRO03O) image listed now. https://developers.google.com/androi...s/images#mysid
    That would be it, lol. Thx!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  9. #9  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,928 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: Factory Image

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    That would be it, lol. Thx!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Yup. I'll update my restore guide later.

    Guide = updated.

    http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...axy-nexus.html

Similar Threads

  1. [GUIDE] Return to Stock: Factory Images for the VZW Galaxy Nexus
    By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 01:08 PM
  2. Galaxy Nexus (GSM) factory images
    By Phil Nickinson in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:07 AM
  3. [HELP]Lost 3g after flashing over factory image after LTE upgrade
    By mmayhew in forum Xoom Rooting, ROMs and Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 09:21 AM
  4. Problem With Flashing Factory Images
    By ibejack96 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 11:16 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 09:33 AM

Posting Permissions